Would you buy Kimono inspired tops/dresses? If yes, at what price?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Intro...

All you fashionistas out there!! Yes, I am calling you...

You love shopping?? Always on the lookout for great bargains?? Sounds like a typical shopaholic like me.. **wink wink**

What I do? I started this blog with the intention to HELP you (and of course, myself too...) to source for great bargains.. I will be comparing prices of same items or similar items from blogshops to help you make informed decisions, as well as to help you spend your money wisely.. (*_*)

My intentions:
~ Help shoppers get the item that they love at the cheapest price or best service (depending on what you are looking for)
~ Help BlogShops to advertise their items and to distinguish themselves from competitors (A chance to market your shop and beat your competitors flat.. muahahaha...)


No comments:

Post a Comment