Would you buy Kimono inspired tops/dresses? If yes, at what price?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

All About Shopping's very first post

Dear readers,

Since this is not a blogshop but a review blog, I welcome everyone of you to voice out your opinions, feedback, comments and everything about shopping.. I am not gender bias, so guys out there, feel free to leave your comment too.. I don't mind articles contributors.. Just drop me an e-mail.... **wink**

As a start, I want to begin with a project. Went to a couple of blogshops and blogshops reviewer, I noticed that Kimono inspired tops or dresses are in pretty high demand right now.. Don't you agree?

Not sure if I am right, but I can lay down some points about kimono inspired items.. Very comfy to wear as they are not too body hugging. Yet, it has a deep plunged v-neck that shows off your cleavage.. hhhmmm.. makes it sexy.. suits all body shapes... perfect for all occasions.. and need I say more..

So what's next?? I will be reviewing some blogshops for their kimono inspired tops/dresses and soon will reveal to you the results... In the meantime, tell us what you think and feel about Kimono inspired tops/dresses, tell us your experience in shopping for one, tell us the blogshop that sells your favourite Kimono items and anything under the sun on Kimonos or Kimono inspired items... (-_*)


No comments:

Post a Comment